Your first visit to the office of Drs. Baer and Smith typically includes an x-ray that allows us to view the structure of the jaw, the position of any teeth that have not yet erupted, malformed roots, and tooth decay.
The initial visit also involves getting your medical history. When you share your medical history please be sure to provide:
- complete, up-to-date information on your health.
- if you have experienced recent hospitalization or surgery, or recently been ill.
- the names, doses, and frequency of any medications you are taking — whether prescription or over-the-counter products.
- the name of your physician.
- of any changes in your health or medications.
After Dr. Baer or Dr. Smith have evaluated your records, we discuss any follow-up treatment with you in detail, including the cost for your particular case.
Regular checkup appointments typically take one hour. Patients are seen by appointment only. We make every effort to be on time for our patients and ask that you extend the same courtesy to us. If you cannot keep an appointment, please notify us immediately.
Saturdays by Appointment only between 8:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M.